Saturday, January 16, 2016

Snowdin

DC Designs recently brought out her renewed coat at SWANK and I must say it is stunning. I matched it with these cozy boots from JK Style, currently available at Designer Circle. Speaking of which, I'm currently also working on a vlog for Designer Circle which will be uploaded tomorrow.
Finally I added an updo from Pepe Hair and the lovely Amber2 skin from HUSH to finish this angelic Winter Wonderland look.

If you have played Undertale you've probably heard of a town called Snowdin, the Winter Wonderland of the Underworld. Even though I love the snowy landscape I have to say that Temmie Village is by far my favorite location in the game but Snowdin definitely gets the second place. If you haven't played Undertale I really recommend you do or at least watch a gameplay of it. It's an old school styled RPG but it's far more impressive than it sounds. The characters are amazing, the humor is top notch and the story is great and the game might leave you with some tears during the final credits.

Credits:
*Hair: Pepe Hair - Grecian - Dark Brunettes by Pepehair
*Coat: DC Hooded Leather Fur Winter Coat by Suki Rexen (@ SWANK
*Boots: ::JK:: Alayna Flat Boot - Brown by Khloe Auroline (@ Designer Circle
*Skin: [Hush] - Amber2 - Makeup1 - Butter by Hush Darkrose
*Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.4 by Onyx LeShelle
*Appliers: [Hush] Maitreya Skin Applier - Butter by Hush Darkrose
*Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Dark Brown by Eilfie Sugarplum

No comments:

Post a Comment