Thursday, January 7, 2016

Bearly Winter


It's Thursday which means a new week of 55 Thursday deals at Entice, this week you can pick up these elegant high heels in a light and darks pack. Both these color packs come with a HUD which allows you to change different parts into three different colors depending on the color pack  you choose. The shoes also come with matching dresses which are also available for 55 Thursday at the mainstore. For more awesome deals, check out the Secret Wednesday Yard Sale featuring Entice, LaVian and many more great stores with great deals.

The Little Bat is participating in the fourth annual Cupcake Anonymous Hunt. Both the coat and earmuffs can be hunted for. This year the theme is "cozy winter lolita", so grab your most kawaii winterproof gear and start hunting. You can find images of the other items and hints on the Cupcake Anonymous Hunt blog.


7 Deadly s{K}ins has not finished the seasons of spoils just yet, and I doubt they ever will. This gorgeous new release Maryna is available at The Stuff Sales Room. Besides that there's also a huge clearance sale in the new outlet section at the mainstore. I suggest you go and check that out before those OG skins will be gone forever.
Besides skins, 7DS also provides (modifiable!) shapes including this one, Faith which I against all odds haven't modified at all. I recommend you keep a copy of the original shape if you do decide to modify her, this way you'll at least always have the original.

To finish this post off I would like to thank those who has been supportive ever since my last video and my January break announcement. I'm well aware of the fact that I take a lot of breaks and I don't have the most reliable uploading schedule but it's so lovely to see I still receive your support. At the moment I can't even a small vlog as I have lost my voice due to a terrible cold. Until I fully recover from that and also have some time to spare I will try to keep writing these blog entries.

Also it still hasn't snowed here where I live, so you could say that it is bearly winter here.
Yes I am lame.

Credits:
*Hair: Besom - Hannu
*Coat: ! The Little Bat - Beary Coat/S
*Shoes: Entice - Ex's & Oh's Heels - Darks
*Earmuffs: ! The Little Bat - Bow Earmuffs
*Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Maryna cotton v1 ( @ The Stuff Sales Room )
*Shape: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - FAITH Shape
*Body: Absolut Creation - EVE - Slim-V8.4
*Appliers: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - EVE body applier Cotton
*Eyes: IKON - Triumph Eyes (left) - Midnight
*Poses: *PosESioN* - Corina Set - 1&4 ( @ SWANK )

location: Kalamata

No comments:

Post a Comment