Sunday, January 17, 2016

Flora Guardian




































The Secret Affair opened Friday with another round filled with gorgeous fantasy goods like this dress from Luas which is available in several colors including this princess-like pink. I added a bit of nature into this outfit with this stunning headpiece which is a rare gacha prize from Pure Poison, also available at The Secret Affair. The long ombre locks from Moon. and this sweet skin from HUSH definitely finished the look.

I am planning to do a one outfit vlog as a follow up for this post with a few more goodies from The Secret Affair. After that I will have to take my leave for the rest of January to really start working on my "new years resolution". Wish me luck!

Edit: I won't be able to do a follow up vlog as I am really not feeling well. I will either do it later this week or not at all. Seeing my current situation and the amount of work I have to catch up with irl, it will probably be the latter.

Credits:
*Hair: MOON{Hair}. Wight Birth by Silent Acoustic
*Dress: Luas Eleanora Dress Pink by AinaraLuas (@ The Secret Affair)
*Headpiece: Pure Poison - Natalia Headdress - White - RARE by  Shaleene Kenin (@ The Secret Affair)
*Skin: [Hush] - Teagan - Makeup4 - Latte by Hush Darkrose
*Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.4 by Onyx LeShelle
*Appliers: [Hush] Maitreya Skin Applier - Latte & [Hush] Slink Skin Applier - Hands & Feet - Latte
(incl. with skin) by Hush Darkrose
*Eyes: .tsg. Charm Eyes - Deep Blue by Eilfie Sugarplum

No comments:

Post a Comment