Saturday, March 5, 2016

Garden Queen


It's been a while again since my last blog post. Things seem to get a bit more hectic during the end of the month for me with both my real life as well as with my second life. So my apologies! But I am back now with this cute lil garden and outfit which I both adore.

Let's start with the garden to change things up. The lemonade stand is the new March group gift from Chez Moi (copy this: secondlife:///app/group/60a77082-967e-4386-b6e1-12a342248dbf/about into local chat and click to join). The full set includes not only the booth but also all of the decorutions you see around it. The Chez Moi group is free to join. I added a tire swing, also from Chez Moi, available at their mainstore.

Celebrate the weekend with Entice's newest 60L weekend release. This dress comes in two different color packs (both are a-do-rable!) and also with matching shoes for both color packs. The dress and shoes are discounted this week so make sure you get it! I'm also wearing a crown which is available at the March round of Fair Play, a choker from Pixel Geek and some cute hair from EMO-tions that will be available for the next round of Hairology.

My semester will be starting again after this weekend so I will be incredibly busy once again as I also have an exam week coming up in two weeks (I'm so nervous it makes me sick!). However, I will still try to be here to supply you all with your weekly dose of Chloë awkward- and loserness. See you soon loves.

Credits:
*Hair: .:EMO-tions:. * MAGNA * - Brunettes by Mirja Mills (@ Hairology - SOON!)
*Dress: Entice - Wild Night Dress - Solid Bright by EnticeStore
*Choker: Pixel Geek - Kitten choker by Nena Bowdit
*Crown: Le Coq D'or -  garden of roses crown (white) for her by Olikato (@ Fair Play)
*Skin: [Hush] - Amber2 - Makeup1 - Butter by Hush Darkrose
*Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 by Onyx LeShelle
*Appliers: [Hush] Maitreya Skin Applier - Butter by Hush Darkrose
*Eyes: {S0NG} :: Junji~ Black Eye by Funeral Plutonian

Decor:
*Lemonade Stand & Decorations: The Lemonade Booth * CHEZ MOI by nanda Marjeta (group gift)
*Swing: Polka Dots Tire Swing Yellow CHEZ MOI by nanda Marjeta

Pose: Overlow Poses - Pack 51 by Bubuzinha Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment