Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Loser In Love

https://www.flickr.com/photos/129638236@N07/24918801766/in/dateposted-public/


Tumblr approved shirts and sassy chokers, that's one way to celebrate the month of love. All these sassy goodies are available at the On the Boardwalk Gacha Fair until February 19th, except for my head applier which is the most recent release from HUSH. I've fully reviewed this head applier on my YouTube channel. Speaking of which, I have to get back and prepare my upcoming vlog. I won't spoil too much about it yet but I'll tell you this: it'll be very enchanting.


Credits:
*Hair: !Head Desk Selene - Color Struck HUD by Taliah Darwin (@ OtB Gacha Fair)
*Top: //MurrMurr Candy Darts - You're annoying by NexFortuna & hxbinxyxc (@ OtB Gacha Fair)
*Choker: NOVA Anti-Valentine Choker - I NEED SPACE by AndromedaDesign (@ OtB Gacha Fair)
*Phone: .:Lil Things:. Phone - Aque w/Pink Hearts by LillyRose Delicioso (@ OtB Gacha Fair)
*Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.4 by Catwa Clip
*Head Applier: [Hush] - Jasmine - Makeup1 - Butter by Hush Darkrose
*Lipstick: [hush] Catwa Lip Applier - PuckerMyPink - Butter by Hush Darkrose
*Eyes: IKON Charm Eyes - Black (XS) by Ikon Innovia


No comments:

Post a Comment